United Glorious Assembly Of All Nations In Christ (UGANIC)
The United Glorious Assembly Of All Nations In Christ International
The name of the Ministry shall be The United Glorious Assembly of All Nations In Christ. Intl. (UGANIC)
- UGANIC is the Umbrella body acting as a cover consisting of affiliations of diverse Inter-denominational Christian Churches, Ministries and other bodies with similar ideals or and objectives in the continent of Africa and other parts of the world thereof. It is mainly overseeing the planting and establishing churches and ministries of the affiliations. It is responsible for ordination of the members that complete the Equipping School of Ministry, and also performs all clergy duties pertaining to Christian faith, such as conducting of Ordinations, Baptisms, Burials, Marriage ceremonies, Consecrations etc.
- The Head quarters are situated in the offices of the Parent organization – Afro-vision Foundation, in the city of Nairobi, at Pollock Court Suite No.10 Westlands of P.O Box 30289 (00100) Nairobi – in the Republic of Kenya. It also has a sister Organizations of UGANIC Inc. and Vision Afrique Foundation based in Raleigh in North Carolina.
Providing a platform that the Church of Jesus Christ shall revolutionize and exercise Dominion on the nations of this world, with the theme: “Changing Your Nations’ Destiny” and thus making the prophesy of Rev.11:15b to be fulfilled.
To contribute to the fulfillment of the vision to the faithfulls in the African continent of the 21st Century, by providing an enabling environment, for the ministry members to revolutionize the world kingdoms. This would be through revivals, to raise and empower Kingdom Leaders equipping of the Saints (Eph.4:12), to make Africa to be what God originally intended her to be – the Global Leader.
- To enlighten the African and create an awareness of the vision for the 21st Century in this End-times, by promoting Christian values, on the need to be a moral, just and righteous society through the existing church structure. Also by establishing cooperation, among the different arms within the church body, both Governmental and Non-Governmental, Community Based Groups, Self-help Groups, Co-operatives, Women and Youth Ministries and all relevant Institutions. Setting a resource center where by coordinating, networking, holding revival meetings and crusades and ultimately uniting Churches to the One Body of Christ.
- To produce the new generation of leaders by equipping self sufficient, trained and well-rounded individuals (church leadership and ministry coordinators, missionaries, farmers, professionals, politicians, Judiciary, parliamentarians, Police and Military Forces, Lawyers, doctors, businessmen, jobless and temporary workers) with high integrity who will understand their dominion in their places of work. The main purpose is to enhance by extending the Kingdom of God to those areas in which they find themselves placed covering all spheres of life. Plans are underway to establish The Chosen Generation Educational Institutes comprising from foundational to college level.
- To strengthen the economic capacity of those saints in the Business world, and by providing trading centers to facilitate electronic networking for Christian investors from other nations of the world. There will be a possibility through collection, processing and dissemination of information to all stake-holders in both urban and rural areas.
- Infiltrate the government by lobbying for the recruitment and appointing (for key positions in judiciary, the executives and the legislative arms of government) of Kingdom Citizens (who are people of integrity with proven high moral and spiritual standards) in governmental, Parastatal institutions and also in both public and private sector. This will create a transition from a corrupt, unjust and self-serving government to a God fearing people serving the government and the society as a whole.
- Enlightening the new generation through organized and coordinated seminars, workshops, retreats, conferences and luncheons with a purpose of equipping and preparing them to enlighten the saints on the need of uniting the churches to the United Glorious Church of Christ (Eph.4:12). The targeted group is political, cultural and religious leaders of high integrity organized through “The Kingdom Leadership Forum”
- Create a communication resource center and studio whereby the organization will be running all kinds of media outreach programs, that will give the upcoming anointed men and women ministers’ exposure of their calling and gifts. This will promote the sending forth the disciples and missionaries into the nations of the world. There will also be a publication of information, accessing some air time in various countries and reaching the chosen people through the intended mounted satellite.
- Create an awareness the importance of information technology through establishing the Chosen Generation Institutions / schools and colleges that will be computerized. The curriculum will be through the internet including correspondence. There will be affiliation of International universities with the aim of offering diplomas, degree courses, and award international certificates. This will enable the graduates to be in a position to complete for better employment opportunities. This will be done at the “End-time Power Squad”
- In poverty eradication to be involved in placing the displaced for better life and assist in various trusts, voluntary bodies, technical advise and in the educational development of girl child.
- Rehabilitation centers for destitutes and street children. Assist the already active bodies on the ground and also combat the usage of drugs addiction.
- To promote sustainable development education among the less privileged population in the country through bursaries or sponsorships.
- Establish IT for the purpose of networking and channeling information on all activities i.e. agriculture in the rural development, Health projects, Self-projects etc.
- To promote income-generating projects through technical inputs and credit facilities.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with International Agencies for relief and humanitarian issues during various national calamities including Peace Missions.
- To employ advisors, experts, professionals for the implementation of all the areas or departments of operations.
- To co-operate and network with other NGO’s or Agencies of similar objectives.
- To acquire any movable or immovable property and any buildings or things whatever and sell dispose off, mortgage, lease or otherwise deal with all or any part of the property or rights of the ministry.
- To enter into any arrangements with authorities that may seem conducive to the ministry’s objects or any of them and to obtain from such Government or authority any rights, privileges and concessions which the body may deem desirable to obtain.
- To take such steps by personal or written appeals in public meeting or otherwise as may be deemed expedient for the purpose of procuring contributions to the organizations in the form of donations, annual subscriptions or otherwise.
- To apply to any Government or authorities, public bodies, corporations, companies or persons for and to accept grants or gifts of money and any movable or immovable property, donations, gifts, subscriptions, sponsorships, and other assistance with a view to promoting the objects of the Ministry and in taking of any gift or property to take the same subject to any special trust which may be prescribed by the donor thereof.
- To promote or assist in the promotion of any affiliated church, ministry or related organizations and bodies having similar to those of the Ministry
- To draw, execute or otherwise deal with negotiable or transferable instruments.
- To invest the money of the Ministry.
- Any believer of proven integrity, member of a well established church, and has a registered church, ministry or any body with similar or relevant ideals of the Ministry and who is above (18) years, shall be eligible for membership of the organization and shall be subject to the approval of the Board, become a member on payment of Ksh.5000/-
- Every member shall pay an annual subscription of Ksh.3000/-
- There will be a provision for corporate membership and those who would wish to partner with the UGANIC.
- Any member desiring to resign from the Ministry shall submit his/her resignation to the secretary, which shall take effect from the date of receipt by the secretary, of such notice.
- Any member may be expelled from membership if the Board of Governors so recommends on the grounds that his/her conduct has adversely affected the reputation or dignity of the Ministry or he/she has contravened any of the provisions of its constitution. The Board of Governors shall have power to suspend a member from membership. A member so suspended can appeal to the Board for the suspension to be lifted through the secretary.
- Any person who resigns or removed from membership shall not be entitled to a refund of his subscription or any part thereof or any moneys contributed by him at any time.
- Any member who falls behind with his /her annual subscription for more than two years shall automatically cease to be a member of the ministry and his/her name shall be struck off the register of members.
- The ministry may have to disassociate itself from the suspended members’ churches or ministries that it may have assisted to plant or establish
- The office bearers of the Ministry shall be:-
- Secretary General
- Assistant Secretary
- Assistant Treasurer
- Two Executive Members
All of who shall be fully paid-up members of the organization, shall be elected at the general meeting to be held after every three years.
- All office bearers shall hold office from the date of elections until the succeeding general meeting subject to the conditions contained in sub-paragraphs © and (d) of this rule but shall be eligible for re-election.
- Any office bearer who ceases to be a member of the society shall automatically cease to be an office bearer thereof.
- Office bearers may be removed from office in the same manner as is laid down for the expulsion of members in rule (3d) and any vacancies so created shall be filled by persons elected at the general meeting resolving the expulsion.
DUTIES OF OFFICE BEARERS
- Chairman shall unless prevented by illness or other sufficient cause, preside over all meetings of the ministry and call general meetings.
- Vice-Chairman shall perform duties of the Chairman in his absence.
- General Secretary shall deal with all correspondence of the organization under the general supervision of the Board. In case of urgent matters where the Board cannot be consulted shall consult the chairman if he/she is not available, the Vice-chairman. The decision reached shall be subject to ratification or otherwise at the next board meeting.
- Assistant to the General Secretary in the absence of the general secretary shall perform all the duties of the general secretary and such other duties as shall be assigned to him/her by the general secretary or the board whether the general secretary or the board whether the general secretary is present or not.
- Treasurer shall receive and shall disburse, under directions of the board, all monies received by him/her and preserve vouchers for all monies paid by him/her. The treasurer is responsible to the board and to the members those proper books of account of all money received and paid by the society are written up, preserved and available for inspection.
- Assistant Treasurer shall perform such duties as may be specifically assigned to him/her by the Treasurer or by the board and in the absence of the Treasurer shall perform all duties of the Treasurer
THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS:
- The Board shall consist of all the office bearers plus other honoraria members who shall be Governors in charge of various projects within the body. This Board will be the management body. Such board members shall hold office until the next annual general meeting. The board shall meet at times and places as it shall resolve but shall meet not less than once in six months preferably quarterly.
- Any casual vacancies for members of the board caused by death, or resignation, shall be filled by the board until the next general meeting of the organization. Vacancies caused by members of the board removed from office will be dealt with as shown in rule 4 (d).
DUTIES OF THE BOARD
- The Board shall be responsible for the management of the ministry and for that purpose may give directions to the Office bearers as to the manner in which, within the law, they shall perform their duties. The Board shall have power to appoint such committees, as it may deem desirable to make reports to the Board upon which such actions shall be taken as seems to be desirable
- All monies disbursed by on behalf of the organization, shall be authorized by the board except as specified in rule 11(d)
- The quorum for meetings of the Board shall not be less than 2/3 of members.
- There will be two classes of meetings – Annual General meeting and Special General meeting
- (I)The Annual General Meeting shall be held not later than December each year. Notice in writing of such General Meeting, accompanied by the annual statement of accounts and the agenda for the meeting shall be sent to all members not less than 7days before the date of the meeting
- (II) The Agenda for the General meeting shall consist of the following:-
- Confirmation of the previous Annual General Meeting minutes.
- Consideration of the accounts
- Election of Office bearers
- Appointment of auditor in accordance with rule 11 (a)
- Such other matter as the Board may decide, or as to which a member or members in writing shall have given notice shall have been given in writing of by a member or members to the secretary at least four weeks before the date of the meeting.
- Any other business with the approval of the Chairman
- The Board may call a Special General Meeting for any specific purpose. Notice in writing of such meeting shall be sent to all members not less than fourteen days before the date there of and where practicable by Press advertisement not less than fourteen days before the date of such meeting.
- Quorum for the General meeting shall be not less than two third of the registered members of the organization.
- Quorum for the Special General meeting shall be not less than one third of the registered members.
PROCEDURE AT MEETINGS:
- At all meetings of the organization, the Chairman or in his absence, the Vice-Chairman or in the absence of both these officer, a member selected by the meeting shall take the chair.
- The Chairman may at his discretion limit the number of persons permitted to speak in favour of and against any motion.
COUNCIL OF MENTORS:
The Council shall consist of 12 mentors who shall operate as the Trustees of the Ministry – This will be the Supreme Council which will advice and oversee the Board of Governors. They should meet regularly three times annually unless there is an urgent issue to be discussed upon.
- All land, buildings and other immovable property and all Investments and securities which shall be acquired by the organization, shall be vested in the names of not less than (12) trustees (Mentors) who shall be honoraria members. They shall be appointed at the discretion and by Divine direction of the Vision carrier who will thereby present them to the Board of Governors, Affiliates, Partners and the members. The Trustees may at any time remove any other Trustee from the office as a trustee hereof and the person so removed shall forthwith upon receipt of a certified copy of such deed cease to be a Trustee. All vacancies occurring by removal, resignation or death shall be filled by appointments, made by the Trustees in consultation with Vision carrier. On retirement, new appointees shall replace such trustees.
- The trustees shall pay all income received from property vested in trustees to the treasurer. Any expenditure in respect of such property, which in the opinion of the trustees is necessary or desirable, shall be reported by the trustees to the Board, which shall authorize expenditure of such money as if thinks fit.
- An auditor shall be appointed for the following one year by the General meetings. All the organization accounts, records and documents shall be opened to the inspection of the auditors at any time. The treasurer shall produce an account of his receipts and payments and a statement of assets and liabilities made up to a date, which shall not be less than six weeks and not more than three months before the date of the General meeting. The auditor shall examine such accounts and statements and either clarify that they are correct, duly vouched and in accordance with the law or report to the organization, in what respect they are found to be incorrect, unvouched or not in accordance with the law.
- A copy of the auditor’s report of the accountant and statements shall be furnished to all members at the same time as the notice convening the General meeting is sent out. An auditor may be paid such honorarium for his duties as may be resolved by the General meeting appointing him/her.
- No auditor shall be an office bearer of the Board of the Organization.
BRANCHES AND AFFILIATIONS:
United Glorious Assembly of All Nations In Christ. Intl. (UGANIC) serves as the umbrella body consisting of branch offices, all affiliation bodies with similar objectives and ideals and outreach centers of the organization may be formed with the approval of the Board and the ministry’s Co-ordinating Board, and they will receive instructions, directives and orders from the headquarters for implementations.
AMENDMENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION
Amendments to the constitution of the organization must be approved by at least two-thirds majority of members at a General Meeting of the organization. They can not however be implemented without the prior consent in writing of the Co-ordinating Board, obtained upon application in writing and signed by three of the office bearers.
- The funds of the organization may be used to form the following Department that will run autonomously under each set structure:
- Kingdom Ministry Co-ordination Department
- Kingdom Consultancy and Training/ Equipping Dept.
- Kingdom Trade Center
- Information Technology and Communication Network
- Media Center
- Relief Outreach Department
- Rehabilitation of the displaced
- Health issues
- All moneys and funds shall be received and paid by the treasurer and shall be deposited by him/her in the name of the organization in any bank or banks approved by the board.
- No payment shall be made out of the bank account without the authority of the board, the treasurer and two other office bearers who shall be appointed by the board shall sign cheques on such bank account.
- A sum not exceeding Kshs. 100,000 may be kept by the treasurer for petty disbursement of which proper accounts shall be kept.
- The board shall have power to suspend any officer who it has cause to believe is not accounting for any of the funds or property of the organization.
- The organization shall not be dissolved except by a resolution passed at a general meeting of members by a vote of two-thirds of the members present. The quorum at the meeting shall be as shown in the rule 8 ©. If no quorum is obtained, the proposal to dissolve the organization shall submitted to a further general meeting, which shall be held six months later. Notice of this meeting shall be given to all members of the organization at twenty-one days before the date of the meeting. The quorum for this meeting shall be the number of member present.
- Provided however, that no dissolution shall be effected without prior permission in writing to the coordinating Board, obtained upon application to them in writing and signed by the three of the office bearers.
- When the dissolution of the organization has been approved by the coordinating board, no further action shall be taken by board of the organization or any office bearer in connection with the aims of the organization other than to get in and liquidate for cash all assets of the organization. Subject to the payments of all the debts of the organization, the balance sheet thereof shall be distributed in such other manner as may be resolved by the meeting at which the resolution of dissolution is passed.
- The books of accounts and all documents relating thereto and a list of members of the organization shall be available for inspection at the registered office of the organization on giving not less than fourteen days notice in writing to the organization.